Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Unfortunately

Thanks Mel! I bet you knew I couldn't resist this game.
Google unfortunately *your name* and have a giggle.

This is a selection of what came up when I googled


Unfortunately Donna only recorded one album with the team who are on record as saying she was the best vocalist they had ever worked with

Unfortunately, Donna was quite promiscuous at the time of Sophie´s conception

Unfortunately, Donna's IQ score is not high enough for her to qualify as intellectually gifted

Unfortunately, Donna had to cancel her plans to attend Costume College, so she didn't make her own bustle gown

"Unfortunately Donna, you’re just not evil enough. Besides, you’d answer me back too often and that just won’t do



Man I love blogging. Where else in my life do I get to be so self indulgent!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Too funny Donna! BTW, you've been tagged :P

February 24, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home