Friday, January 22, 2010

Long time no blog!

I've been busy, forgot my blogger log in, hubby started a new business, Christmas...blah blah blah!
I'm back now!

Life is moving along nicely here. I'm about to send the big one back to school and the little one to his first year of Montessori Cycle 1 at the tender age of 3.

It will be huge for us with Toby at Monti preschool 3 days a week. I'm hoping for a little me time and a lot of sewing time and working with hubby time. Hopefully I can squeeze in some knitting time here and there too. The days fill up fast.

I've been sewing and knitting now that we are back from 3 weeks in Sydney over Christmas. Since arriving home I have sewn multiple nappies, wipes and trifolds, knitted 1 sock, 1 dolls cardigan and a small amount of a cardigan for me.

I've also sewn this little guy.

He's naked at the moment but once dressed will be up for sale at Ozebaby. Can you think of a good name for him? I'm stumped. He will likely be dressed in a wee pair of overalls and a shirt. or maybe pants and a shirt. I haven't decided :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

He looks like a Sam to me :)

January 22, 2010 at 3:38 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

He is adorable - Flynn?

January 25, 2010 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

He's gorgeous :) The name 'Crusoe' or 'Ocean' come to mind... beachy... Islandy...

wow ... you're going to have a few days were everyone is at school... far out! LOL It's such a rare thing to have time to yourself that I am making a list of things so that on the odd chance it happens, I don't wander round not knowing where to start :)

Enjoy ;)
xo

January 30, 2010 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Shayne and Jodie said...

He's very lovely, well done. You have reminded me I was planning to make Micah a doll for his birthday... in twenty days... I think I may be able to do it!

February 19, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home